Have you ever just seen a picture of a place on Pinterest or Instagram and immediately thought, “holy crap. I need to go there.” And BOOM! It’s on your bucket list.
This seriously happens to me like every day. It’s ridiculous (or is it?). My bucket list is unrealistically long. But I’m okay with that – because it just means that I’ll keep having the satisfaction of checking off a box when I visit a new place (which is honestly one of the best feelings. You know it, don’t lie).
So, what are 23 unbelievable places on my bucket list? Welllll, keep reading and I’ll tell you.
P.S. The following places are in no particular order – I just wrote them down when they came to me.
1. Zion National Park, Utah
2. Halong Bay, Vietnam
3. Gili Trawangan, Indonesia
4. Zakynthos, Greece
5. Pig Beach, Exuma, Bahamas
6. Haiku Stairs (Stairway to Heaven), Hawaii
7. The Blue Lagoon, Iceland
8. Salt Flats, Bolivia
9. Old Town (King’s Landing), Dubrovnik, Croatia
10. Hobbiton, New Zealand (LOTR anyone?)
11. Tongariro National Park, New Zealand
12. Lapland, Finland
13. Alcazar, Seville, Spain (GOT Dorne filming location)
14. Glacier National Park, Montana
15. Colmar, France
16. Leshan, China (World’s Largest Buddha)
17. Petra, Jordan
18. Sequoia National Park, California
19. Patagonia, Argentina
20. Annecy, France
21. Boulders Beach, Cape Town, South Africa
22. Buddha Park, Vientiane, Laos
23. Angkor Wat, Cambodia
Sooo, did I convince you to add anymore places onto your bucket list?!
Is that a yes, I hear?
Oh good! That was my goal. My list is always growing and yours should be too.
Wander on friends,